Agroecology, Functional biodiversity, cover crops, weed management, agroecosystem management, multi-actor research.
Lecturer MSc Agroecology
Agroecology, agroecological practices
- 2019-today: Isara, France.
- 2018: EIP-AGRI Focus Group “Non-chemical weed management” expert
- 2017-2019: Post-doc – Institute of Life Sciences, Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy. INVERSION project http://www.progettoinversion.it/
- 2014-2017: Ph.D. – Institute of Life Sciences, Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy. Functional Biodiversity In Green Manure Crops: Effects On Nitrogen Dynamics And Weed Suppression
- 2016: Visiting Research, University of Copenhagen – Department of Geosciences and Natural Resources Management – CENPERM. Oester Voldgade 10, DK-1350 Copenhagen K
- 2008-2014: Superior Graduate School Diploma – Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- 2011-2013: Master’s Degree in Agri-food Productions and Agroecosystems Management – University of Pisa, Department of Agricultural Sciences, Food and Environment, Italy.
- 2008-2011: Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Sciences – University of Pisa, Department of Agricultural Sciences, Food and Environment, Italy.
- RANALDO M, CARLESI S, COSTANZO A, BÀRBERI P Functional diversity of cover crop mixtures increases stability of biomass yield and weed suppression in an organic system. Weed Research, accepted
- RANALDO M, CARLESI S, BÀRBERI P (2018) Legume Biological Nitrogen Fixation Rate is Increased by Functional Composition of Cover Crop Mixtures. In: Proceedings 15th European Society for Agronomy Congress (Geneva 27-31 August 2018).
- RANALDO M, BÀRBERI P (2017) Agroecological Innovations for Resilience and Sustainability of Alpine Livestock Farming Systems (INVERSION). In: Proceedings (2017) First Agroecology Europe Forum (25-27 October 2017, Lyon, France)
- RANALDO M, CARLESI S, COSTANZO A, BÀRBERI P (2016) Designing cover crop mixtures to enhance potential weed suppression in organic no-till systems. In Proceedings 2016 14th European Society for Agronomy Congress (5-9 September 2016, Edinburgh, Scotland)