This page provides basic information about our services, which are available to all incoming international students, whether you are on exchange or degree-seeking. You will also receive information and guidance throughout the application and enrollment process. Please contact us if you still have questions.
Before your arrival: Formalities
Once selected and before your arrival, please contact us to let us know when you will be arriving (date – time – place) so that we can assist in organizing a pick up if needed.It is also important to contact your coordinator in your home university for administrative formalities such as visa, insurance coverage and so on
ALL students: please make sure to bring all the following documents with you to France:
- Your passport or national identity card (the latter for European Union citizens only.
- Your birth certificate (it is necessary to come to France with your original birth certificate). For some French administration procedures, you will need to have a certified translation or an apostille.
- Proof of your insurance policy with your civil liability and repatriation insurance.
- Your European health insurance card for EU students.
- 1 scanned picture of you in .jpeg format (passport type) to prepare your student car.
You will be asked to provide these documents to complete various administrative files (CAF, CROUS, bank, insurance, etc.)
Fall semester or full academic year: May 15th
Spring semester: October 15th