Values and Ambitions
Trusting, Committing, Team Spirit, Self development
Isara has been built for more than 50 years with human values that animate our student-engineers and our collaborators while supporting the school in its history and development.
These values are our ground rules and govern the way we work together on a daily basis.
To make them more concrete and applicable within our organization, they have been broken down into principles of action:
- Identify and respect the each other’s responsibilities
- Share information efficiently
- Have the right to make mistakes & support continuous improvement
- Set common goals and share them
- Plan the time to achieve our missions and works with quality
- Experiment & drive change
- Develop synergies between students and staff
- Développer les synergies entre élèves et salariés
- Favour the interests of the group over those of the individual
- Allow everyone to develop their professional or study project
- Keep availability to stay open
- Recognize and value the work done
To be an engineering Grande Ecole, open to the world, a leading center at the heart of food, farming and environmental issues, creator of ideas and innovation
Faithful to our values of trust, commitment, team spirit and self-development, we have the ambition to be a multi-activity higher education institution (full-time and continuing education, research, consulting, entrepreneurship), located in Lyon and Avignon, at the heart of food, farming, environmental and territorial development issues, attentive to the quality of life at work and during studies.
We want to be a LEADING SCHOOL:
- even more responsible, socially-responsible and fair,
- a recognized leader in our areas of excellence: agroecology, sustainable food systems, innovation, creation and entrepreneurship
- open to the world (professional and international)
- creator of ideas and innovation player