Accomodation in lyon
There is no student hall on Isaracampus.
Here are the different options:
The CNOUS is the French National Student Service and the CROUS is its regional branch dealing with student welfare. A room in a CROUS Student Hall is allocated first to French students on low incomes. With our partner IPL (Institut Polytechnique de Lyon) we have an agreement with the CROUS and our International students can benefit from a room in the different CROUS residences.
/!\You cannot book these residences yourself.
To book a room there, you must send your Accommodation Form filled in and signed to us.
Since the demand is very high and because only a few rooms are available, there are 2 constraints:
- You have to send your accommodation application to us as early as possible.
- You must agree to rent a room for a full period(For example: from July/August to the end of December and/or from the beginning of January to end of June/July).
Accommodation will be given on a first-come, first-served basis and according to Isara’s possibilities.
Description of the different rooms:
- Furnishedroom: (around 10 m²) includes a bathroom and toilet. The kitchen is shared. No kitchenware. Bed linen is not provided but can be rented for 10€/month.
- Studio: (12 to 20m²) includes a bathroom and toilet as well as a private kitchen. No kitchenware. Bed linen is not provided but can be rented for 10€/month.
- Shared flat (generally for 5 people) includes a bathroom, toilet and a kitchen shared by all roommates. No kitchenware. Bed linen is not provided but can be rented for 10€/month.
The price for 2019-2020 is 267€-404€ / month depending on the residence.