Project Manager in modeling and simulation in agroecology and landscape ecology
Spatial analysis, ecology, environmental microbiology, environmental sciences, Hg cycle (fish, aquatic organisms), agroecology, hydrogeology
Agroecology and Environment
SIG, Spatial Analysis, Mercury, Bacteria, Hydrogeology, Ecology
ECOSTACK: Developping ecologically, economically and socially sustainable crop production strategies via stacking of biodiversity service providers and bio-inspired tools for crop protection, within and around agricultural fields, in order to enhance sustainability of food production systems across Europe.
- Speaker MSc Agroecology
- Spatial analysis
Professional experiences and formation
- Since 2019 : Project manager, ISARA. modeling and simulation in agroecology and landscape ecology, projet ECOSTACK. Lyon, France.
- 2016 – 2018 : Post doctorat, Ecole Centrale de Lyon. Modeling degradation of chlorinated compound in soils. Spatial distribution of bacteria in the sediment of Chilika Lake, India. Lyon, France.
- 2012 – 2015 : PhD, Ecole Centrale de Lyon. Multi scale spatial distribution of bacteria in soil and sediment. Lyon, France.
- 2011 : Research engineer, Ecole Centrale de Lyon. Spatial analysis, field campaign logistic and map support. Lyon, France.
- 2008 – 2011 : Project manager, UQAM, Institut des Sciences de l’Environnement. Management project CARA (Clean Air Regulatory Agenda). Field sampling (fishes, sediements, soils) in northern Canada. Analysis of Hg concentration in fishes from boreal lakes. Montréal, Canada
- 2005 – 2008 : Master environmental sciences (Master). UQAM, Institut des Sciences de l’Environnement. Modeling Hg concentrations in pikes and walleyes from the most fished lakes in Abitibi-Témiscamingue : an approach by geographic information systems. Montréal, Canada
- Beaulne, J. S., Mishra, S. R., Suar, M., Panda, A. N., Rastogi, G., Pattnaik, A. K., … & Vogel, T. M. (2020). Spatial analysis of bacteria in brackish lake sediment. International Journal of Sediment Research.
- Beaulne, J. S. (2016) Multi-scale spatial analysis of microbial distribution in soil and sediment. Thesis Ecole Centrale de Lyon
- Moingt, M., Lucotte, M., Paquet, S., & Beaulne, J. S. (2013). The influence of anthropogenic disturbances and watershed morphological characteristics on Hg dynamics in Northern Quebec large boreal lakes. Adv Environ Res, 2(2), 81-98.
- Beaulne, J. S., Lucotte, M., Paquet, S., & Canuel, R. (2012). Modeling mercury concentrations in northern pikes and walleyes from frequently fishes lakes of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (Québec, Canada): a GIS approach. Boreal environment research, 17(3-4), 277-290.
- Marusczak, N., Larose, C., Dommergue, A., Paquet, S., Beaulne, J. S., Maury-Brachet, R., … & Ferrari, C. P. (2011). Mercury and methylmercury concentrations in high altitude lakes and fish (Arctic charr) from the French Alps related to watershed characteristics. Science of the total environment, 409(10), 1909-1915.
- Lucotte, M., Canuel, R., Mergler, D., de Grosbois, S. B., Roué, A., & Beaulne, J. S. (2006). Human exposure to mercury as a consequence of landscape management and socio-economical behaviors: Three case studies in Canada. Acta Geochimica, 25, 242.