Associate Professor, PhD in Landscape Ecology
Agroecology, Landscape ecology, Ground-dwelling arthropods
Agroecology and Environment
Agroecology, Landscape ecology, Biological control, Ground-dwelling arthropods, Ground beetles
- Entomology (1st year)
Professional experience and training
- Since 2016: Associate Professor, ISARA : research in Agroecology
- 2014-2016: Research : Effect of the amount and quality of grasslands in the landscape on aphid biocontrol in winter wheat crops (UMR IGEPP INRA/Agrocampus Ouest, Rennes, France)
- 2013: Research : Influence of forest edges management on the abundance and diversity of tree micro-habitats (UMR DYNAFOR INRA/INPT-ENSAT, Toulouse)
- 2012-2013: Crop fauna (beetles and earthworms) and flora monitoring in the frame of Ecophyto program (CRAMP, Toulouse, France)
- 2007-2011 : PhD : Influence of semi-natural habitats on the distribution of circulating and overwintering ground beetles in a rural landscape (UMR INRA/INPT-ENSAT DYNAFOR, Toulouse, France)
- Triquet, C., Roume, A., Tolon, V., Wezel, A., and Ferrer, A. (2022). Undestroyed winter cover crop strip in maize fields supports ground-dwelling arthropods and predation. Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment 326, 107783.
- Massaloux, D., Sarrazin, B., Roume, A., Tolon, V., and Wezel, A. (2020). Complementarity of grasslands and cereal fields ensures carabid regional diversity in French farmlands. Biodiversity and Conservation 29, 2861–2882.
- Massaloux, D., Sarrazin, B., Roume, A., Tolon, V., and Wezel, A. (2020). Landscape diversity and field border density enhance carabid diversity in adjacent grasslands and cereal fields. Landscape Ecology 35, 1857–1873.
- Ouin, A., Cabanettes, A., Andrieu, E., Deconchat, M., Roume, A., Vigan, M., and Larrieu, L. (2015). Comparison of tree microhabitat abundance and diversity in the edges and interior of small temperate woodlands. Forest Ecology and Management 340, 31–39.
- Roume, A., Ouin, A., Raison, L., and Deconchat, M. (2011). Abundance and species richness of overwintering ground beetles (Coleoptera: Carabidae) are higher in the edge than in the centre of a woodlot. European Journal of Entomology 108, 615–622.
- Roume, A., Deconchat, M., Raison, L., Balent, G., and Ouin, A. (2011). Edge effects on ground beetles at the woodlot-field interface are short-range and asymmetrical. Agricultural and Forest Entomology 13, 395–403.