Associate Professor, PhD in Landscape Ecology
Agroecology, Landscape ecology, Ground-dwelling arthropods
Agroecology and Environment
Agroecology, Landscape ecology, Biological control, Ground-dwelling arthropods, Ground beetles
- Entomology (1st year)
Professional experience and training
- Since 2016: Associate Professor, ISARA : research in Agroecology
- 2014-2016: Research : Effect of the amount and quality of grasslands in the landscape on aphid biocontrol in winter wheat crops (UMR IGEPP INRA/Agrocampus Ouest, Rennes, France)
- 2013: Research : Influence of forest edges management on the abundance and diversity of tree micro-habitats (UMR DYNAFOR INRA/INPT-ENSAT, Toulouse)
- 2012-2013: Crop fauna (beetles and earthworms) and flora monitoring in the frame of Ecophyto program (CRAMP, Toulouse, France)
- 2007-2011 : PhD : Influence of semi-natural habitats on the distribution of circulating and overwintering ground beetles in a rural landscape (UMR INRA/INPT-ENSAT DYNAFOR, Toulouse, France)
- Ouin A, Cabanettes A, Andrieu E, Deconchat M, Roume A, Vigan M, Larrieu L. 2015. Comparison of tree microhabitat abundance and diversity in the edges and interior of small temperate woodlands. Forest Ecology and Management. 340. 31-39.
- Roume A, Ouin A, Raison L & Deconchat M. 2011. Abundance and species richness of overwintering ground beetles (Coleoptera: Carabidae) are higher in the edge than in the centre of a woodlot. European Journal of Entomology. 108. 615-622.
- Roume A, Deconchat M, Raison L, Balent G, Ouin A. 2011. Edge effects on ground beetles at the woodlot-field interface are short-range and asymmetrical. Agricultural and Forest Entomology. 13. 395-403.