International development is at the core of ISARA-Lyon strategy in higher education, research and expertise to companies.
This ambition covers our 3 activities :
Higher education: dynamic students and professors' mobility, supported by a worldwide network of over 100 partner universities.
- All ISARA students must experience at least one mobility period to qualify for graduation.
- ISARA-Lyon integrates each year around 50 international students for academic or internship mobility, half of them are diploma seeking students.
- The development of international education programmes, either short-term (European Intensive Programme « Microorganisms and traditional food », summer programmes in agroecology) or long-term programmes (Master of science Agroecology, Organic Agriculture, double diploma with renown universities in Europe – Wageningen University in the Netherlands, Norwegian University of Life Science – and South-America – ESALQ-University of Sao Paulo in Brazil, Tecnologico de Monterrey in Mexico, PUC Santiago in Chile).
- The development of English-taught specializations in agroecology and food science.
ISARA-Lyon participates in European and international research projects in agroecology and sustainable food systems.
Support companies' international development :
- Through the selection and sandwich training of international graduates, who will be able to support the development of your projects in their home country based on their engineer skills and their knowledge of your company's culture.
- In training your staff to legislative development in food quality and safety and marketing.