European MSc Sustainable Food Systems
Apply until :
1st March 2017 for non-EU citizens
1st April 2017 for EU citizens
for next entry in September 2017.
Read more about application procedure...
Who can apply?
- Applicants from all over the world
- Minimum level of qualification: EQF Level 6 (Bachelor of Sciences or equivalent degree)
- Minimum English level: B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for languages, certified by an official test of English as a foreign language (e.g. TOEFL paper-based with a minimum total score of 550, TOEFL internet-based with a minimum of 80, IELTS with a minimum overall band score of 6.5)
- Domains: food science, agricultural science, nutritional sciences
- For economic and social science students, they must prove a min. of 60 credits in agricultural science, food science or nutrition.
Application Deadlines for Admission in 2017
Non-EU citizens: 1 March 2017
EU citizens: 1 April 2017
Procedure and Application Form
Application to the MSc Sustainable Food Systems programme is possible by filling out the SusFoods Application Form 2017-2018.
The registration fees to the MSc SusFoods amount to 4,200€ per year.
More information on the programme : click here !